Gaymation-JesusGaymation-Jesus

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Operation:Talibize Operation:Talibize

Duh...

buddy.. this is stewface again.. obviously you stole the video.. what are the odds that you'd steal the same shitty song, take the same idea, and do the exact same thing as the other stick video.. alteast admit when you steal shit...

http://www.stickdea th.com/martyr.html

Russian-dogg responds:

hm....you make me sick.....lets point one thing....my movie is not stick figure tons of movies use the same song!
I had no idea there are allready lame stick figure movies with this song...I just want the viewers to laught!

Mega Mayo Robot Wars!!!!! Mega Mayo Robot Wars!!!!!

The movie never loaded i left it on all day to!

hahha just kiddin good joke, but your a fucker you know 8 idiots have fallen for it and blew der brains out when they realised.

I liked the part when rick shroder snorted a tampon!!

National Geographic Mag National Geographic Mag

AWESOME!!

I liked it when rick shroder was walking gary coleman home and they found the national geographic and they saw a tit!

Soft Outer Crust Ep#12 Soft Outer Crust Ep#12

EVEN BETTER THAN MATT'S THESIS!

KEEP KICKIN ASS!!

No Luck Mikey! No Luck Mikey!

Mullet Mike is like a FUCKEN DRUG!!!!!!

IM GONNA FUCK MIKE IN THE ASS! AHAHAHAHAHA !!

Small Talk... Small Talk...

keep kickin ass

FUCK THE GOVERMENT AND FUCK AMERICA! OH and your a poser for buttfucking Anti-Flag and qouting a loser ass POSER-Punk band!

Internet Love? Internet Love?

Great Work!

Dude don't be so hard on yourself this is brilliant! the drawings were awesome this should probably get into the top 50.. you are extremley talented abd i am looking forward to watching more of your work!

WEE-PEEP-SHOW WEE-PEEP-SHOW

2001 - Wher 'Da Nipples?

I gave you a 10 for violence because th lack of nipples gave me an annurism and blood started gushing frrom my eyes, nose, and ears then i fell over accidently stabbing myself and tearing my anus! Fuck You!

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

HOLY FUCK!

THAT WAS GREAT!
I JIZZED ALL OVER IT WAS SO GOOD!

BestMovieInTheWorld BestMovieInTheWorld

Cool

This movie gave me an orgasm.. i would have flooded my house if SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

great work though!